Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trivia Website


To anyone interested in all kinds of trivia, I have come across a website that could be very interesting to a lot of people. As I was listening to the Team 990 radio a few days ago while driving home, somebody mentioned the "Sporcle" website. (www.sporcle.com). After listening to P.J Stock take some calls concerning the future captaincy of the Montreal Canadiens, I decided to check out the site myself. I have to say it's a very cool site. The sports trivia is really interesting, and since your given a time limit to answer, it makes it all the more challenging. One of the questions is to name all the 500 Goal scorers in NHL history. Being a big hockey fan, I thought it would be a cinch! As time ran out, I realized I still had some empty places, including a 640 goal scorer!! I quickly realized I had forgotten Dave Andreychuk!! For anybody interested, it's really cool and keeps you sharp, many different subjects. Still waiting for the Hockey season to begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment